Microgreens | Germinations
Alfalfa is a very nutritious microgreen with many benefits. A natural detoxifying agent, Alfalfa has been used for centuries to support good health. The Arabic word Alfalfa means “father of all foods.” It stands to reason, Alfalfa is extremely nutritious. Traditional Chinese Medicine has used Alfalfa leaf to stimulate the appetite and relieve ulcers. The Alfalfa microgreen is mild in flavor.
Alfalfa is rich in vitamins, minerals and other nutrients that play a vital role in the strength and growth of our bones and in the maintenance of a healthy body. It contains protein and vitamin A, v B1, B6, C, E, and K. It also contains calcium, potassium, carotene, iron, and zinc.
HEALTH BENEFITS :
- Reduces risk of breast cancer
- Minimizes menopause symptoms and excessive menstruation
- Prevents osteoporosis
- Lower blood glucose levels and treat diabetes
- Contains antioxidants and other anti-aging agents
- Alfalfa is one of the best cholesterol-lowering food
- Contributes to detoxify the urinary tract
- Purifies blood and liver
- Has a strong alkaline effect on the body
- Eases general digestive problems
- Contains high levels of enzymes for food digestion and assimilation