Lentils are real nutritious “gold mines”. These legume family seeds are grown in microgreens. The Lentils are part of the human diet since prehistoric times. Canada is one of the largest producers of Lentils after India. Lentils microgreens are very rich in proteins and also in fiber and minerals, especially iron and magnesium.
- Aids in weight management
- Reduces risk of cancer
- Helps in relaxing cardiovascular muscles
- Boost metabolism
- Helps in optimal brain functioning
- Stimulate your iron reserves beneficial for menstruating women
- Improves bone health
- Improves digestion
- Promotes muscle generation
- Help stabilize blood sugar
- Minimizes risk of atherosclerosis
- Prevents constipation
- Lowers cholesterol
- Decreases risk of diseases like Alzheimer’s, cataracts, osteoarthritis, and diabetes.